& the packing has commenced...

I am exhausted. I landed in the UK on Saturday at 4.50am and jetlag has taken over. However, I have no time for jetlag, as the countdown has gone past the week point and I have to get my life together. I popped to Bluewater (a large shopping centre) yesterday and picked up some last minute bits - so today I finally put the first items into my suitcase. I also wanted to show whoever reads this blog what I've got so far!

The current chaos in my bedroom - a combination of unpacking from HK and packing for Russia!

Some cosmetic bags I got in M&S to limit how much I can take!

A brilliant little perfume atomizer - the perfect travelling solution!

My hand luggage

My lovely fluffy winter coat from North Face

So that is about it. I'm going to raid M&S tomorrow to get some new pyjamas, tights and socks. I also need to raid my nail polish collection and narrow it down to the final 5 that get to come with me on my travels. When I wake up tomorrow the countdown will be officially 4 days which is pretty scary. Luckily, I am feeling fairly organised and prepared, so the next few days should run pretty smoothly, right?


Isobel
xx

Share

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a sympathetic mess! I hope you get everything together in time, and I'm crious to leanr more about your travels. ;)

    Love
    Ninon

    ReplyDelete


Isobel Rose. 22.
London-born, Hong Kong raised.
Language graduate. Frequent traveller.
London/Bath, UK


PR Emails & General Emails isobel@isobel-rose.com


Third culture kid (TCK) is a term used to refer to children who were raised in a culture outside of their parents' culture for a significant part of their development years.

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.