My bad...

It rained today, nay it poured. There was even an appearance of some thunder an lightening which I got to see with my very own eyes. Shame I just happened to be out and about without an umbrella to witness this all. 

I guess it's my fault - I jinxed it yesterday with my 'hot hot hot' post boasting about what lovely weather we'd been having. Also, I may have mentioned on the phone to my mum that I missed lightning and thunder. Well I didn't mean that I missed being outside in it! Oops. 

Well I'm off to change now as I look like a drowned rat and I certainly can't see through my sunglasses anymore!! 

Hopefully the next time we talk it'll all be a tad drier at my end, 
Until then, 
Isobel x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment


Isobel Rose. 22.
London-born, Hong Kong raised.
Language graduate. Frequent traveller.
London/Bath, UK


PR Emails & General Emails isobel@isobel-rose.com


Third culture kid (TCK) is a term used to refer to children who were raised in a culture outside of their parents' culture for a significant part of their development years.

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.