La vida Madreleña

Hey guys! So long time no talk, eh? I know, I know, I should have updated you sooner - but moving country takes a lot of time and effort! I arrived in Madrid on the 2nd, but classes didn't start until the 17th, so I had a week or two to settle in, find my bearings and do a little sightseeing. Madrid is such a beautiful city, and I've done so much already - visiting el Museo del Prado, a tour of the Palacio Real and a shopping trip to Plaza Puerta del Sol and Gran Vía - to mention a few. However, I started classes on Monday so I'm getting a lot busier, and the touristy fun has come to an end. Oh well - it's not a holiday! Plus, I'm trying to plan exciting things for the weekends, so all is good. So without further ado, here are so photos from my first 2 weeks en España! 


Gran Vía (Main shopping street.. think Oxford Street)


Snow on my first day of Madrid - a rare sight indeed!



My new bedroom :)

A lovely cocktail at HRC on Plaza de Cólon, Madrid

So there's a bit of a taste of Madrid for you all! There will be a new post up ASAP showing you a bit about the university I'm studying at here - Universidad Complutense de Madrid.

Hasta la vista,
Isobel xx
Share

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to hearing what it's like to study abroad. Hope the start of classes went well!

    ReplyDelete


Isobel Rose. 22.
London-born, Hong Kong raised.
Language graduate. Frequent traveller.
London/Bath, UK


PR Emails & General Emails isobel@isobel-rose.com


Third culture kid (TCK) is a term used to refer to children who were raised in a culture outside of their parents' culture for a significant part of their development years.

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.