El viaje.

So tomorrow's the big day - I'm all packed and ready to go, and only one more sleep separates me from the big move to España. All has gone smoothly so far, although I did have a bit of a scare earlier when I finally got around to weighing my suitcases (yes - plural!) and the scales read 50. 50kg? How could I have packed that much? Is that even possible? So I called my Mum up because I though I was going to have to unpack and down-scale, but luckily it turns out it was reading 50lb. Dear lord that gave me the fright of my life - I was stressed enough! Anyway - crisis averted and all is fine and dandy. I'm a bit nervous to leave - as I've been home for quite a while and have got used to home comforts - but at least I know that it should be a lot easier to settle in in Madrid compared to Russia. My Spanish is better, I've visited before, and it's just more international and therefore more familiar. They'll be Starbucks all around! Anyway, I'd better get back to triple checking the essentials. Hasta luego x


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment


Isobel Rose. 22.
London-born, Hong Kong raised.
Language graduate. Frequent traveller.
London/Bath, UK


PR Emails & General Emails isobel@isobel-rose.com


Third culture kid (TCK) is a term used to refer to children who were raised in a culture outside of their parents' culture for a significant part of their development years.

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.